Sharen Turner in China,
where she studied Feng Shui.
feng shui consultations -Sydney, Cronulla, Sutherland Shire, St George, HURSTVILLE, KOGARAH, Inner West Sydney, Eastern Suburbs, South Coast/Illawarra, Sydney North Shore or via fone shui - an online virtual consultation to anywhere in the world.
“wind & water” - the study of natures flow of energy within our environment
Please note, we also service Sydney Eastern Suburbs, South Coast/Illawarra Region NSW, Sydney North Shore. A travel fee of $1 per km over 30km distance from Cronulla will apply.
what is feng shui?
The term Feng Shui (pronounced ‘fung shway’)
literally translates as ‘wind & water’.
Feng Shui is based on the ancient Chinese art of harnessing positive energy known as chi. Chi is a movable positive and negative life force which plays an essential role in Feng Shui.
Over thousands of years the Feng Shui masters developed a defined set of guidelines, rules and mathematical systems to form the basis of its theories. The goal of Feng Shui as practiced today is to design, modify or remedy the area where you live or work, so that the energy entering and moving through it, is the healthiest, most powerful, most productive and well balanced for you.
True Feng Shui is not based on superstition or religion.
how can feng shui help you?
in your home and life
- improve your health and love life
- increase wealth
- energise your life
- enhance your surroundings to feel better
- maximise your potential
- create positive energy (chi)
- achieve balance & harmony
- improve family life and relationships
- assist in selling a property
in your business and career
- boost your business and increase prosperity
- maximise or kick start your career
- increase income potential
- achieve balance & harmony
- increase productivity
- improve staff and client relations
- enhance networking
feng shui consultations
Have you walked into a home and had that feeling something is not right? Or have you ever had a string of problems with career, health, relationships or money?
Secret Scent’s Feng Shui expert consultant, Sharen Turner will provide a reading of the ‘energetic blueprint’ of your home or office and create solutions to bring harmony and balance to your surroundings.
The remedies used in a traditional Feng Shui consultation involve the use of one or more of the five elements of fire, earth, metal, water and wood. We use Feng Shui colours and shapes from the bagua chart, together with crystals, pendulums, lights, dowsing rods and essential oils and Feng Shui intuitive card readings.
We can show you some Feng Shui remedies to activate missing areas.
WHEN SHOULD YOU HAVE A FENG SHUI CONSULTATION?
- before selling your property
- moving house/new home purchase
- new baby
- starting a business
- changing career/job
- if you are ill and having trouble getting better
- after a relationship break-up
- after the death of a loved one
- a feeling of hopelessness/lack of direction
- to attract a partner
- before buying or renting a property to see if it is " Feng Shui possible " via Fone Shui
feng shui FOR SELLING YOUR PROPERTY
If you've ever walked into a house as a potential buyer and thought, "it just feels right", then you understand the basic principles of Feng Shui. This ancient Chinese practice involves making energetic and physical adjustments to a space in order to create balance and flow. If selling your house seems nearly impossible, it may just be the answer to your real estate woes. We can help design your kitchen according to Feng Shui principles and draw your house plans to suit.
Download our "Find the Secret Key to Selling your Property"
- Feng Shui Chart - D.I.Y. Bagua
- Feng Shui Consult - Custom Bagua chart for house/office
- Feng Shui Consult - Large House / Office 3-4 Bedrooms
- Feng Shui Consult - Large House / Office 5+ Bedrooms
- Feng Shui Consult - Small House / Unit / Office 1-2 Bedrooms